SUPPLY AND DELIVERY ICT Equipment TO PAN AFRICAN UNIVERSITY
SECTION A: REQUEST FOR QUOTATION:
1) Description of the Goods: Pan African Virtual and E-University (PAVEU) is seeking
for eligible and experienced suppliers to supply and deliver ICT equipment with the
attached specification in the requirements
2) Currency of Quotation: USD/EUR
3) Quotations should be based on: CIP to The PAU Rectorate is based in Yaoundé,
4) The delivery to Commence by: Immediate.
5) Quotations must be valid for 90 days from the RETURN BY DATE given below.
6) The warranty/guarantee offered shall be a minimum of: 2-3 Years.
7) Quotations and supporting documents as specified in Section B must be marked with the
Procurement Number above and indicate your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
8) Quotations must be received,inPAURectorate@africa-union.org no later than: 5:00 PM
on 26/11/2021. PAN AFRICAN UNIVERSITY / UNIVERSITE PANAFRICAINEPAU
RECTORATE / RECORAT DE L’UPA,
Street Address: Rue 1777 Joseph MBALLA ELOUMDEN – Nlongkak – Bastos
Floor/Room number: BP: 5383 Yaoundé, Cameroun
City: BP: 5383 Yaoundé, Cameroun compound, Country: Cameroun Tele: Tel: +237 222
21 70 90
9. Prices must be quoted CIP to the PAU Rectorate is based in Yaoundé, Cameroon.
10. The attached Schedule of Requirements at Section C and Technical Data at Section D
detail the items to be purchased. You are requested to quote your delivered price for these
items by completing and returning Sections B, C and D in a sealed envelope marked with
your name and the Procurement Number.
11. Quotations that are responsive, qualified and technically compliant will be ranked
according to price. Award of Contract will be made to the lowest priced quotation by the
issue of a Purchase Order.
12. Payments will be made in accordance with any resulting order within thirty (30) days of
receipt of an invoice supported by delivery receipt or dispatch documentation, and subject to
issue of a satisfactory inspection report.
13: Preliminary examination: Certificate of Business Registration or incorporation, Valid
VAT Certificate, manufacturer’s authorization dealer or any other relevant document.
Bidder must be compiled with the above 3 requirements.