Prof. Elizabeth Sarange Bosire Abenga,
Professor Elizabeth Sarange Bosire Abenga is a Professor of Education with a PhD in Educational Communication and Technology with a focus on Educational Technology, a Masters in Educational Administration, Planning and Curriculum Development with a focus on Curriculum development. And a Bachelor of Education. In addition to this she has special certification of training in higher education leadership and management from University of Kassel, Germany and an enviable training in Management of Internationalization in Higher education from University of Hannover, Germany. She assumed office as the Director of the Pan African University for Governance, Humanities and Social Sciences (PAUHSS), in Yaoundé, Cameroun in October 2020. She joined PAUGHSS, from Kenya with experience in Higher education institution teaching and research of over 32 years, the most recent being at Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology, Kenya where served for over 17 years in the department of Curriculum and Instructional Technology. Here she rose up the ranks through the Kenyan meritocratic system. While at Masinde Muliro University she had the privilege to serve as the Head of Department of Information and Documentation in the School of Open learning and Continuing Education, as the founding Director of International relations and linkages for the university, and acting deputy vice chancellor of Academic and student affairs. Her research interest is in the field of application of educational technology in instructional design and implementation. She also has an interest in organizational learning and Internationalization which have influenced her practice and publication profile.
Prof. Abenga has a prolific portfolio of expertise in training and capacity building in her three spheres of interest (pedagogy, higher education leadership and management and Internationalization) to the level of regional expert in DAAD sponsored programmes. She is an active member of professional associations such as African Network for Internationalisation of Education (ANIE), Society of Educational Research and Evaluation in Kenya (SEREK), Educational Management Society of Kenya (EMSKENYA), South Africa Comparative and History of Education Society (SACHES), Kenya DAAD Scholars Association (KDSA), African Women in Science and Engineering (AWSE) DIES-DAAD network.
Prof. Abenga has a rich repertoire of authored and co-authored peer reviewed articles, book chapters and 5 training modules and supervised as well as mentored graduate students.
- Pr Paul Zang Zang - Directeur adjoint/Deputy Director.
- Charles Tiayon - Cordonnateur des Masters en Traduction et Interprétation des Conférences/Cordinator of Masters programme in Translation and Conference Interpreting.
- Dr Déflorine Grâce Manga Essama - Chargée des programmes / Programme Officer.
- Dr Lionel Messia - Responsible des Stages/Internship Officer.
- Frédéric Jean-Jacques Otou - Responsible de la Bibliothèque/Library Officer.
- Hunbelew GebreTsadik Zelalem - Responsible Financier/Finance Officer.
- Constance Muraa - Responsible des Approvisionnements/Procurement Officer.
- Monique Atangana - Assistante financier/ Finance Assistant.
- André Ndzengue Atanga - Responsible de la Cellule informatique/ICT Officer.
- Dorothée Béatrice Ndoumbe - Responsible de la Communication/Communication Officer.
- Antoine Bienvenu Roland Ebode - Assistant – Yaoundé.
- Olivier Kendji - Assistant-Buea.