Prof. Joseph Vincent Ntuda Ebodé
Prof Ebodé has over 20 years experience as a lecturer on political science. He holds an undergraduate degree in sociology, a degree in political science, and a PhD. He has held the position of Vice Dean, Head of the Research Centre for Political and Strategic Studies and Coordinator of the master’s degree in Strategy, Defense, Security, Conflict Management and Disasters at University of Yaoundé II-Soa. He has published extensively on issues of security, strategy, and defense.
He was born on the 1st of August in Okola in Cameroon. He is a full Professor, super scale in the University. He is holds a bachelor’s degree in Sociology from the University of Yaoundé (1987); a Diploma from the Institute of Political Studies of Grenoble (1990), a Diploma of Advanced Studies from the Lyon Institute of Political Studies (1991) and a Ph.D in Political Science ( Option International Relations and Strategic Studies) in the same University (1996), he is also accredited for the supervision of Research in Law and Political Science in the University of Jean Moulin (Lyon III),obtained in 2006.
As concerns his professional career, he was recruited into the Academic staff of the University of Yaoundé II in 1997 as Assistant Lecturer and became a full Lecturer in 2000. In 2006, he was promoted to the grade of Associate Professor and became Full Professor in 2013. In 1999 he was appointed as Chief of Service of Research and Interim Head of Division for Research and Development in the Rectorate in 2000, becoming Vice Dean at the Faculty of Law and Political Science of the same University and in 2005 was appointed Interim Dean. In 2007 he was appointed as Director of the Political and Strategic Studies Research Centre (CREPS), of the University of Yaoundé II; coordinator of Masters in Strategy, Defence, Security, Conflict and disaster Management and Director of Africa Defence Unit of the International War School (ESIG) of Yaoundé. In 2012 he was appointed as Director of Academic Affairs and Cooperation of the University of Yaoundé II Cumulatively with his duties as Director of the Pan-African University Institute of Governance, Human and social sciences which he had to put in place as pioneer. Since 2016, he is titular Director of this Pan-African Institute of Governance, Human and social sciences.
- Pr Paul Zang Zang - Directeur adjoint/Deputy Director.
- Charles Tiayon - Cordonnateur des Masters en Traduction et Interprétation des Conférences/Cordinator of Masters programme in Translation and Conference Interpreting.
- Dr Déflorine Grâce Manga Essama - Chargée des programmes / Programme Officer.
- Dr Lionel Messia - Responsible des Stages/Internship Officer.
- Frédéric Jean-Jacques Otou - Responsible de la Bibliothèque/Library Officer.
- Hunbelew GebreTsadik Zelalem - Responsible Financier/Finance Officer.
- Constance Muraa - Responsible des Approvisionnements/Procurement Officer.
- Monique Atangana - Assistante financier/ Finance Assistant.
- André Ndzengue Atanga - Responsible de la Cellule informatique/ICT Officer.
- Dorothée Béatrice Ndoumbe - Responsible de la Communication/Communication Officer.
- Antoine Bienvenu Roland Ebode - Assistant – Yaoundé.
- Olivier Kendji - Assistant-Buea.