- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
PAUSTI has a strong pool of highly qualified academic and technical staff who guide the students through various research projects and programmes towards Africa’s socio-economic transformation. The laboratories are equipped with modern equipment to facilitate both basic and applied research. The Students are expected to undertake research on pertinent challenges related to their countries of origin and the African continent generally. Students are also encouraged to develop products in their research and guided through a robust intellectual property protection framework.
- Academic, cultural and gender diversity with students drawn from the whole of Africa.
- Full scholarship; allowing students peace of mind to focus on studies.
- Large pool of internationally sourced faculty.
- Innovation led and industry based graduate research programmes.
- Strong collaboration network with research, governmental, intergovernmental and private sector players.
- Unique appreciation of African countries including history, gender, development and governance.