WOMEN ON CAMPUS
PAULESI WOMEN’S FORUM
Empower the Women, Develop the Nation.
Reaching full potential through building a network where women will be confident and well-rounded in all spheres of their lives.
To empower women towards achieving all round development through provision of adequate support
To promote growth and winning culture in women
- To provide a platform for women to share ideas, inspire and learn from each other.
- To integrate career development with family and social life.
- To provide networking opportunities for personal, social and professional development.
- To promote women to take up leadership roles in offices of influence
- To have fun and promote Pan Africanism, unity and diversity among women.
The forum is open to all women of PAULESI including current students and alumni. Certificates will be issued to club members on request upon graduation from the institute.
- Experience sharing and career development.
- Women empowerment trainings and activities example bead making, sewing, baking, entrepreneurship programmes, etc….
- Health and wellness issues
- Cultural events
- Outreach programmes
- Food festivals
- Boot camps e.t.c
NB: These activities could be physical and/or online.
The forum meets monthly for formal activities and fortnightly for social or bonding activities.
The Executive Board consist of 5 members:
The President, Vice President, Secretary, Financial Secretary/Treasurer and Project Manager
Terms of office:
The Executive Committee of the forum shall be in-charge of the management of the forum. The term of office is one year and is non-renewable. Annual General Meeting will be done before the last day of the month of February in each year.