In the first Pan African University Senate meeting held in Addis Ababa from May 3rd-4th, 2017, (PAU/SM/R/01/2017), the Senate adopted a resolution to establish a Pan African University Alumni Association.
The first General Assembly meeting of the Pan African University Alumni Association was called on December 12-13th, 2017, for the purpose of validating the PAU Alumni constitution and to establish the PAUAA Executive Bureau.
Executive Bureau of the PAU Alumni Association
1. President - HE Valentine Oshotse Eleta (PAULESI, West Africa)
2. Vice President - HE Rehema Khimulu (PAUWES, East Africa)
3. Treasurer - Nathalie Mawo Suliy (PAUSTI, Central Africa)
4. Secretary General - Gavamukulya Yahaya (PAUSTI, East Africa)
5. Assistant Secretary General - Nabil Khorchani (PAUWES, Northern Africa)
6. Finance Secretary - Isaac Kodzo Amegbor (PAULESI, West Africa)
7. Communications Officer - Katia Gilda Rafael Bernardo (PAUGHSS, Southern Africa)
8. Public Relations Officer - Sakah Bernard (PAUGHSS, Central Africa)
9. Internal Auditor - Mitschelle Akoth Onyango (PAULESI, East Africa)
Following the first General Assembly of the Pan African University Alumni Association (PAUAA), a meeting gathering both the PAU Rectorate and PAU Alumni Executive Bureau was held from March 11th-12th, 2019 in Yaoundé, Cameroon, and aimed to stimulate the Executive Bureau of the Association to be more functional and effective. More specifically, the meeting had as main objective to produce and validate an action plan with concrete activities and to work towards addressing the concerns of PAUAA Alumni.